Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. At Delphi Labs, we leverage our hivemind of expertise to change the landscape of crypto by building with the highest quality teams, and incubating protocols that will shape the future.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects, participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
Who you are
An ideal team member is:
- An experienced smart contract developer with a passion for building the next generation of cryptocurrency protocols.
- An avid follower of new crypto developments including L2s / scaling technologies, cross-chain technologies, and new DeFi primitives.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative problem-solver who is willing to help other team members.
- In their element when it comes to the creative and sometimes chaotic DAO environment.
- Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security.
- Assist with documentation and communications with the project communities.
- 3+ years experience developing product grade applications with Rust and/or 1+ years of experience developing smart contracts on CosmWasm.
- A deep understanding of DeFi and crypto financial concepts.
- Experience deploying complex smart contracts that have been used on mainnet of a top blockchain.
- A deep understanding of one or more smart contract platforms including CosmWasm, Ethereum Virtual Machine, and Solana.
- Experience with implementing complex math in smart contracts.
- Experience with DeFi testing, security, or auditing.
Compensation and Benefits
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built..
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 60+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
- Uncapped potential: Delphi is constantly growing and you’ll have the ability to take on as much responsibility as you want, progressing with the organisation.
- Autonomy: While there are certain fixed responsibilities, you’ll be able to dictate how you spend your time based on where your interests lie.
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Intellectual Freedom: You’ll have freedom to develop novel models and frameworks for innovative financial products and turn ideas, theories and research into implementations with real impact.
- Compensation: You’ll have a competitive salary ($120-150k+) + significant token upside in projects you work on.
How to apply
Along with your resume, submit any relevant links to smart contracts and/or cryptocurrency applications that you have developed.