Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. At Delphi Labs, we leverage our hivemind of expertise to change the landscape of crypto by building with the highest quality teams, and incubating protocols that will shape the future.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects, participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
At Delphi Labs we are incubating projects that will shape the future of crypto and web3. The success or failure of these projects is highly dependent on the quality of talent we’re able to attract. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team and work with us to ensure that our developer pipeline is as strong as possible.
This role would suit someone who has worked as a technical recruiter, or as an entrepreneur or hiring manager with a great deal of experience in screening and hiring developers, in a fast growth or startup environment.
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
- Work closely with managers and projects within Delphi Labs to understand our hiring needs.
- Source candidates from various recruitment channels to ensure a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Manage pipeline of candidates in different stages of the interview process.
- Arrange interviews and follow up with candidates and our own team to gauge suitability.
- Assist with negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships and advising leaders on talent/hiring.
- Experience in shaping a talent acquisition strategy.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Interest in technology and keen to deeply understand technical roles in order to help shape our process.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys thriving in a collaborative environment.
- Technical background.
- Experience recruiting backend and frontend developers.
- Highly interested in blockchains, cryptocurrencies and Decentralized Finance. (DeFi).
- Active on Discord, Twitter and other potential talent sourcing platforms..
Compensation and Benefits
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 60+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
- Uncapped potential: Delphi is constantly growing and you’ll have the ability to expand your area of responsibility.
- Autonomy: While there are certain fixed responsibilities, you’ll be able to dictate how you spend your time based on where your interests lie.
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Intellectual Freedom: You’ll have freedom to develop novel models and frameworks for innovative financial products and turn ideas, theories and research into implementations with real impact.
- Compensation: You’ll have a competitive salary ($100k-$250k per year depending on experience).