Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing crypto market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through Delphi Labs, our team is changing the landscape of crypto top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. And with Delphi Ventures, a long-term oriented, fundamentals focused VC fund; we seek to identify and invest in the most promising projects in the space.
The person in this role will be a key contributor to Delphi Digital’s content strategy and will be tasked with building and owning the processes, automations, and reporting associated with our marketing and top-of-funnel customer acquisition. The scope of work includes:
- Build and maintain the processes required to ensure regular and timely reporting of marketing campaign performance
- Own the monitoring and management of Delphi’s primary marketing stack consisting of customer databases, communication software, analytics tools, and social media platforms
- Ensure ongoing operational and process improvements aimed at improving the quality and efficacy of marketing content
- Leverage marketing analytics and work with other Marketing leaders within the org to conduct A/B testing to improve top-of-funnel targeting
- Leverage marketing insights to become the subject matter expert assisting Product and Engineering in demand generation features
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
- 3+ years of B2C demand generation experience, preferably with a SaaS business
- Extensive hands-on experience with CRM customizations, automations and workflows
- Proven track record of scoping and implementing tech-enabled solutions to meet business needs and drive growth
- Experience and comfort with a range of marketing technologies - e.g, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Optimize, Webflow etc
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience working with SDR/BDR teams building lead nurture programs
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with potential equity and bonus upside
- Medical Benefits: Healthcare insurance stipend to cover medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication costs
- Parental leave: Up to 24 weeks of time off as maternity leave and 12 weeks of time off as paternity leave
- Wellness: Delphi Digital takes employee wellness and mental health seriously and encourages all employees to proactively invest in their well-being and provide up to $500 annually to cover wellness services. All team members also have access to an in-house organizational psychologist free of charge. While we have an unlimited vacation policy, we recommend taking a minimum of 16 days of mandatory time off annually to focus on mental and physical well-being.
- Technology/Workspace budget: Up to $4000 to help build your work-from-home setup.
- Other benefits: Fully paid tropical team retreat to meet the team in person (We flew our worldwide team down to Portugal last year!)
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to work with ambitious projects that will have a meaningful impact in advancing the future of the industry.
- Autonomy: While you’ll benefit from the Delphi brand and resources, you’ll have strong autonomy in building your team and leading your project.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 150+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.