We’re seeking a candidate who’s eager to: play a pivotal role in growing our media presence through the creation of multimedia content; plan and execute digital production of web content, including creating content such as text, audio, images, animations or video.
As Podcast & Media producer, you not only get to network with some of the biggest names in crypto but also take ownership of projects and make recognizable contributions to the growth and success of our media division.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and are determined to make a big splash. Not an expert in crypto, but find it fascinating and want to learn? This is a great opportunity to work with the smartest minds in crypto and gain a deeper understanding of the industry while using your skills and perspectives to scale Delphi Media.
Location: Remote (Worldwide)
- Conceptualize, pitch, schedule, record, and manage multimedia content across multiple channels and social platforms (including Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and native web3 applications)
- Develop appropriate multi-episodic themes to engage our audience.
- Identify relevant guests and secure their appearance
- Coordinate content production and timelines between multiple internal and external stakeholders. This includes production of interviews, podcasts, videos, and social media posts
- Ensure quality and consistency in produced and published content
- Contribute to planning, implementation, operations, social media, and process improvement as a member of a flexible team
- English language proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Video editing skills, with proficiency in Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro
- Relevant experience in end-to-end content production leveraging digital and social media platforms
- Proficiency in using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- Located in or willing to work during U.S. Eastern Time working hours
- Passionate about Web 3 and growing a media brand
- Appreciation for self-learning and self-service
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in crypto, DAOs, or other Web3 roles
Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with potential equity and bonus upside
- Medical Benefits: Healthcare insurance stipend to cover medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication costs
- Parental leave: Up to 24 weeks of time off as maternity leave and 12 weeks of time off as paternity leave
- Wellness: Delphi Digital takes employee wellness and mental health seriously and encourages all employees to proactively invest in their well-being and provide up to $500 annually to cover wellness services. All team members also have access to an in-house organizational psychologist free of charge. While we have an unlimited vacation policy, we recommend taking a minimum of 16 days of mandatory time off annually to focus on mental and physical well-being.
- Technology/Workspace budget: Up to $4000 to help build your work-from-home setup.
- Other benefits: Fully paid tropical team retreat to meet the team in person (We flew our worldwide team down to Portugal last year!)
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to work with ambitious projects that will have a meaningful impact in advancing the future of the industry.
- Autonomy: While you’ll benefit from the Delphi brand and resources, you’ll have strong autonomy in building your team and leading your project.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 90+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
How to apply:
Attach your resume and cover letter, use your cover letter to describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position. Include any relevant experience that speaks directly to this position.