Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and developing the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. At Delphi Labs, we leverage our hivemind of expertise to change the landscape of crypto by building with the highest quality teams and incubating protocols that will shape the future.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects and participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
At Delphi Labs, we are incubating projects that will shape the future of crypto and web3. The success or failure of these projects is highly dependent on the quality of talent we’re able to attract. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our product team and work alongside a group of high-caliber developers on designs from initial concept through launch and ongoing development.
This role would suit someone with several years of UI/UX design experience with web3 or consumer fintech applications, who can work independently yet maintain a strong sense of accountability, and who thrives in a fast growth or startup environment.
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
- Design high-quality web experiences in collaboration with the product team to create the flow and architecture of a complex DeFi product
- Collaborate with other designers and break down the complexity of several DeFi primitives into a simple and joyful product
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to ensure high-quality UX and timely delivery
- Develop and maintain design systems for use throughout a product UI, including app and storytelling touchpoint
- Execute layouts, typography, iconography, and color choices for a desktop and mobile web app
- Work with brand designers and illustrators to execute storytelling touch points like landing pages
- 5+ years prior professional experience as a visual, graphic, UI designer, or digital art director
- Experience designing in a production environment, including proficiency with Figma and organizing design assets for frontend developers
- Good understanding of DeFi / crypto financial primitives and the web3 landscape
- Experience in designing the UI/UX for cryptocurrency projects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 100+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
- Uncapped potential: Delphi is constantly growing, and you’ll have the ability to expand your area of responsibility.
- Autonomy: While there are certain fixed responsibilities, you’ll be able to dictate how you spend your time based on where your interests lie.
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Intellectual Freedom: You’ll have the freedom to develop novel models and frameworks for innovative financial products and turn ideas, theories, and research into implementations with real impact.
- Compensation: You’ll have a competitive salary ($100k-$120k per year depending on experience).
How to apply
In addition to your CV, please include links to past projects that you have designed or created.